Secret Santa

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!
It's been a crazy month! Between finals, the semester ending, the world not ending, holidays, and the stomach virus, I've found it difficult to find time for a blog post. Now that the craziness has subsided, I should be getting back into regular postings.

This year I participated in two secret Santas with two different groups of friends.
The first exchange was with my classmates. The friend I had likes to take actual photos with film, so I bought her two small photo albums from Michaels and painted the print on top with some stencils I made.

I also bought her a pack of gel pens and gave her one of my homemade books for her to draw in.

That day, my secret Santa got me a really nice sketchbook with a magnetized flap.

With my second group of friends, I made a "travel" book for my friend and filled it with photos from a spontaneous trip we took together. I think this is the best book I've made to date and she loved it, so I'm really excited.
I took picture of the 'making of' along the way.



My secret Santa got me delicious food stuff from New Orleans, being that that's where she's from. She's visiting for a little while and participated in our gift exchange.


I can't wait 'till I fully recover from my stomach virus so I can eat that cake and make those French doughnuts!

Leave a Reply