Sweet Delights

My sugar intake the past couple of days has been off the charts. Well, that may be an exaggeration, but I really have been eating more sugary sweets than I should. I guess I'm still trying to finish my Valentine's Day candy... along with other goodies that I've been buying here and there.

I discovered how amazing oat clusters taste with ice cream. I love oat cluster cereal, and I love cookie dough ice cream. Combine them, and that's what heaven tastes like.
My father surprised me with chocolate. Dark chocolate. Special Greek dark chocolate. Delish!
And today I treated myself with a smoothie from Planet Smoothie. 'Chocolate Chimp' flavor - bananas and chocolate chips. Man, it was great. Surely kept me occupied with happy thoughts while on the train ride home.

To end the post, here's a song by Sonic Youth, Sweet Shine.

Leave a Reply